Save Historic Antietam Foundation

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2010
      Just a reminder to all interested in keeping Antietam the best preserved Civil War battlefield. You can follow Save Historic Antietam Foundation on Facebook, where we'll keep you updated on all of SHAF's activities - like battlefield clean up days and tours - as well as other area goings on. You can access our newsletter via our website, www.shaf.org, and read great articles by folks like Tom Clemens and Mannie Gentile. And of course you can receive the newsletter and other member benefits by becoming a member.