OT - iPhones on battlefield

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2010
      Has anyone had success using an iPhone w/AT&T service on the
      battlefield? I'm thinking about switching but remember back when I had
      Verizon and could never make a call down there. Thanks.
    • James Buchanan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2010
        Stephen--I am using an AT&T BlackBerry and a Verizon Motorola Q and both get
        good reception on the field.