Re: 12th Penna. Militia Infantry

  • s_recker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 8:41 AM
      Thanks. Yeah, this is from Bates, which I have. Appreciate it, though.

      The Western MD Room was open last week when I stopped by. I'm hoping they have not packed the book i want. The word is that the staff has been told a substitute room will be found for their holdings during the new library construction.