Re: [TalkAntietam] Blue & Gray Sept. 1997

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 12:56 PM
      It is indeed scarce Larry, and my copy is getting tattered. Ted A has copies in his place, and the next time we get together you can look at mine.

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

      >>> "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...> 4/5/2010 3:38 PM >>>

      Would anyone have an extra issue or know where I could get one: Blue & Gray Magazine Sept. 1997, History and Tour Guide of the Battle for South Mountain and Jackson's Siege of Harpers Ferry, 176 pages. It isn't available on ebay, Amazon, or from B&G.

      Thank you,