Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Neshaminy Reenactment

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2010
      Steve,

      I will be there as part of the First Corps HQ. Feel free to stop by and say hello... Just look for Lt Col Fairfax.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2010
        Great Stephen - stop by the information table at the crossroads run by the Delaware Valley CWRT and say hi!

        Paula
        Actually...I plan to be there...my first battle reenactment in 10 years.