Re: Neshaminy Reenactment

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2010
      Waste Management? Interesting sponsor.

      Actually...I plan to be there...my first battle reenactment in 10 years.
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2010
        Steve,

        I will be there as part of the First Corps HQ. Feel free to stop by and say hello... Just look for Lt Col Fairfax.

      • 128thpa@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 31, 2010
          Great Stephen - stop by the information table at the crossroads run by the Delaware Valley CWRT and say hi!

          Paula
          Actually...I plan to be there...my first battle reenactment in 10 years.