Congratulations in Order

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
      Group,

      Congratulations are in order for our fellow member Tom Clemens.

      I happened to run into Tom during this past weekend down in the
      Sharpsburg area doing some book research, particularly up on
      South Mountain at Fox's Gap.

      Tom successfully defended his doctoral thesis late last week and
      may now be called Dr. Tom!

      Congratulations and three cheers and a tiger, Tom!
      GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee
    • Turner
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
        on 4/7/02 5:34 PM, NJ Rebel at gerry1952@... wrote:

        > Group,
        >
        > Congratulations are in order for our fellow member Tom Clemens.
        >
        > I happened to run into Tom during this past weekend down in the
        > Sharpsburg area doing some book research, particularly up on
        > South Mountain at Fox's Gap.
        >
        > Tom successfully defended his doctoral thesis late last week and
        > may now be called Dr. Tom!
        >
        > Congratulations and three cheers and a tiger, Tom!
        > GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
        >
        > Your humble servant,
        > Gerry Mayers
        > Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        > Edward Lee

        CONGRATULATIONS, TOM! AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE ABOUT
        THE BATTLES OF SOUTH MOUNTAIN AND ANTIETAM ... ESPECIALLY LAST YEAR WHEN YOU
        LED MY DAUGHTER, SON-IN-LAW AND GRANDCHILDREN OVER THE PATH OF FRENCH'S
        DIVISION TOWARD THE SUNKEN ROAD.

        THANKS AND BEST WISHES,

        TONY TURNER
      • Pa128th@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
          In a message dated 4/7/02 5:34:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gerry1952@... writes:

          Tom successfully defended his doctoral thesis late last week and
          may now be called Dr. Tom!

          Congratulations Tom!  That is fantastic!!  I guess you won't want to hang out with us average folks anymore!

          Paula
        • Ray Ortensie
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
            CONGRATS TOM!!!! Hopefully within the next decade I will be able to say the
            same!

            Ray

            > Congratulations are in order for our fellow member Tom Clemens.
            >
            > I happened to run into Tom during this past weekend down in the
            > Sharpsburg area doing some book research, particularly up on
            > South Mountain at Fox's Gap.
            >
            > Tom successfully defended his doctoral thesis late last week and
            > may now be called Dr. Tom!
            >
            > Congratulations and three cheers and a tiger, Tom!
            > GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
            >
            > Your humble servant,
            > Gerry Mayers
            > Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",