Re: Little Sorrel at Hagerstown

  • s_recker
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25 3:58 AM
      Steve,

      Very interesting. Well, at least we have something. B&L used a number of Recher's photos as illustrations, most notably his Sunken Road image. There is also a Fox Gap image they attribute to him. I have never seen the original. B&L came out right about the time Recher was handing the mantle to Phreaner.

      Good luck with your hunting. That is exciting. Keep us updated. Thanks.

      Stephen