Re: [TalkAntietam] ranger led spring hikes

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2002
      <<Tom, If you get any further info on the Sunday hike,. please email me.
      Thanks, David Lutton>>

      I just spoke with Rangers Keith and Brian at Antietam. Ranger Mike Weinstein
      is giving the tour and Brian will accompany him. Tour will leave VC at 1 PM
      and head north to West Woods. Then cross Rt 65 and climb Hauser Ridge to the
      fence line. Then turn South and head to Reel Barn. Then head West to Sunken
      Road.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
        Tom;

        I hope you enjoyed the hike as did David. I think those of us
        unable to attend will expect a full report!

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee