Re: [TalkAntietam] Franklin Biography

  • Curt Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002

      If you are in a position to mail me copies of any letters related to
      Crampton's Gap, I would appreciate it. I can provide my snail-mail address
      by private e-mail.

      Curt

      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2002
        Curt,
        I finally got in touch with Mark. He has another book coming which will include
        Franklin's letters. He will not allow me to copy the letters until then.
        Sorry, but I have to respect his wishes.
        Tom