Re: [TalkAntietam] Special Order 191: Ruse of War? Addendum

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 28, 2010
      Ok.

      BTW did you ever find the sources you mentioned to me the other
      week on proper citations for books or other media found on the
      Internet?

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11, 2010
          Dear Tom,

          I asked my wife about the fax number for her work etc. She said it is not exactly a good idea. Can you drop the information in the mail to me if I give you my snail address? Or, if you still have it, can you simply mail me the info?

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 11, 2010
            Sure, send me your mailing address. It won't be until I get back to the office again. At this rate, maybe March?

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
              Dear Tom,

              I will send it to your home email address. Thanks!

              I think you probably will be able to send it to me by snail before March.