Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Civil War History Journal

  • Matt Reardon
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2010
      Larry,

      I have nothing.  I've been trying to find a picture of him for quite some time now.  So far no luck. I did find him mentioned in one letter written by Charles Coit of Co. B.  It mentioned him and a bunch of new recruits when they first arrived, when the 8th was at Fredericksburg in August of '62, a few weeks before Antietam.  Antietam was his first actual battle.

      Matt