Re: [TalkAntietam] The Maryland Campaign of September 1862, Volume 1, South Mountain

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      It will be a while, perhaps a year or more. Still working out kinks in Vol. I. Thanks for the kind words.

      >>> "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...> 01/01/10 10:56 AM >>>
      I just read that Tom Clemens 624 page book will be out this summer, congratulations! It is now listed on Amazon.com. Looks like I will have to replace my two copies of his dissertation on the same subject.

      Tom--do you have a rough guess on when volume 2 will be out?