The Maryland Campaign of September 1862, Volume 1, South Mountain

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      I just read that Tom Clemens 624 page book will be out this summer, congratulations! It is now listed on Amazon.com. Looks like I will have to replace my two copies of his dissertation on the same subject.

      Tom--do you have a rough guess on when volume 2 will be out?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        It will be a while, perhaps a year or more. Still working out kinks in Vol. I. Thanks for the kind words.