Re: [TalkAntietam] A soldier on Mac/9 month regiments

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2002
      Paula,

      Maybe I am incorrect and you are correct? But if it was not a PA
      unit, perhaps it might have been a unit from one of the other
      states. But I do seem to recall a nine month unit refusing to
      serve at Chancellorsville due to their enlistments expiring, and
      being made to fight anyways.....

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",