Re: [TalkAntietam] Re Thankisgiving

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2009

      From: "G E Mayers" <gerry1952@...>
      To: "CWDG" <cwdg@yahoogroups.com>, "TalkAntietam Group" <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 12:14:57 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re Thankisgiving

      Happy Thanksgiving to all on this day to reflect on our blessings
      and as we gather with family and friends.

      Let us also remember those men and women of our armed services,
      away from their families on this holiday, doing their duty to
      help protect us all.

      Let us always remember, and be thankful, for their contribution;
      let us never forget that freedom always comes with a price.