Re: [TalkAntietam] input

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2009
      guilty as charged.

      >>> Bob Hellmers <hellmersbob@...> 11/23/09 9:02 PM >>>
      thanks thomas do you live in hagerstown, maryland? i ask because of your e-mail address? are you a teacher or professor of history? bob

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 24, 2009
        Let's not forget Kingsbury;s 11th CT.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 24, 2009
          Ah, I knew I was forgetting someone.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 24, 2009
            Yes. And Kingsbury was a brother in law to the Confederate
            division commander in the sector where the IX Corps attacked.
            That was David R Jones... who, some believed, suffered his heart
            attack owing to the anguish that it was his troops (so he
            believed) that mortally wounded Kingsbury, with whom he was very,
            very close.