Re: [TalkAntietam] input

  • Bob Hellmers
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2009
      thanks thomas do you live in hagerstown, maryland? i ask because of your e-mail address?  are you a teacher or professor of history?    bob

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 2009
        guilty as charged.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 24, 2009
          Let's not forget Kingsbury;s 11th CT.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 24, 2009
            Ah, I knew I was forgetting someone.

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 24, 2009
              Yes. And Kingsbury was a brother in law to the Confederate
              division commander in the sector where the IX Corps attacked.
              That was David R Jones... who, some believed, suffered his heart
              attack owing to the anguish that it was his troops (so he
              believed) that mortally wounded Kingsbury, with whom he was very,
              very close.