re Antietam Illumination Question

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      Gang,

      Any one recall whether there is a fee or is it a donation
      requested....for the Antietam Memorial Illumination? If a
      donation requested, how much is the amount?

      My wife and I went a few years ago and I recall...dimly...a
      donation request but am just not sure. I seem to recall something
      around $5 per person suggested.

      Thanks!