Re: [TalkAntietam] Log cabin in the Sunken Road

    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 2, 2009
      Guys;

      In all fairness to Mac, this area...logistics....was one of the
      major problems with why he could not effectively pursue the ANVa
      following Sharpsburg...something Lincoln and Stanton did not
      understand. Halleck should have been able to understand that
      though.

      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 2, 2009
        If you look at Troiani's painting about the advance of the Irish
        Brigade, you do see some barefoot soldiers.............

        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 24 1:08 PM
          There is also discussion of Jerry Summers in Kathleen Ernst's book on Maryland Civilians in the Civil War.