Re: R.H. Anderson North of Town

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009
      If this link works, you may read Brown online:

      http://www.archive.org/stream/signalcorpsusain00brow#page/n7/mode/2up

      Larry

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009
        Dear Larry,

        I have Brown in the reprint volume. A weighty and thick book but
        well worth the read!

        You learn a whole lot about CW signals and even pre War stuff.
        Did not know LaFayette McLaws was also one of the early
        experimenters with signals out West... until I read the work.