Re: [TalkAntietam] Dr. Clemen's New Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009
      Other than I am working on the maps, still need to review the proofs and a myriad of other details, no. And I did not write the promo paragraph and only hope to come close to the things it states.

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

      >>> "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...> 10/23/2009 4:38 PM >>>

      Tom,

      I see on the Savas-Beattie site the dust cover for vol. I of your new book the edited/annotated Carman. Any other news about it?
      http://savasbeatie.blogspot.com/