Veteran Excursions to Antietam

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2009
      I'm trying to compile a list of veteran excursions to Antietam, but am
      mostly interested in Massachusetts veterans in 1885.

      I know there was a big one of the 15th MA in 1886, but what about 1885?
      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2009
        Found a source about a veteran excursion but not of units who were at Antietam such as the 26th and 38th MA:

        http://books.google.com/books?id=DQ8TAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA113&dq=%22excursion+of+massachusetts+veterans+to+antietam%22#v=onepage&q=&f=false

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
          Larry,

          That;s great. Even mentions the photographer. Thanks.

          Stephen