Re: [TalkAntietam] New Guy Again

  • T.R.Livesey
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
      I do stereo work also. I have nearly all of Gardner's Antietam series on line in
      stereo: http://www.westwoodgalleries.com/antietam/jps/deadofa.html

      T.R. Livesey
      tlivesey@...

      On Tue 10/20/09 12:46 PM , "Bley" blink88@... sent:

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2009
        I'm trying to compile a list of veteran excursions to Antietam, but am
        mostly interested in Massachusetts veterans in 1885.

        I know there was a big one of the 15th MA in 1886, but what about 1885?
        Thanks.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2009
          Found a source about a veteran excursion but not of units who were at Antietam such as the 26th and 38th MA:

          http://books.google.com/books?id=DQ8TAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA113&dq=%22excursion+of+massachusetts+veterans+to+antietam%22#v=onepage&q=&f=false

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2009
            Larry,

            That;s great. Even mentions the photographer. Thanks.

            Stephen