[TalkAntietam] Re: Newbie

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
      Yes, Cal & Betty Fairbourne sold the Inn several years ago and Cal just passed away earlier this year. It is still open and still a wonderful place to stay.

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

      >>> "Bley" <blink88@...> 10/20/2009 12:17 PM >>>

      It was actually in July right after the 125th Anniversary Gettysburg re-enactment. I was thrilled to find the park fairly empty except for a busload of UK tourists. The Inn at Antietam was our getaway and we had the pleasure of dining with the owners (Fairbourne I think was the name).

      I'll work on the letter.