Re: Newbie

  • Bley
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
      I'll see if I can make a .pdf copy and post it in the files. Stay tuned.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
        Welcome, and I think I recall someone getting married in the church in 1988, was it in the fall? Would love to see Klineflter's letter from the Western Iron Brigade, not to be confused with the New York Iron Brigade. :-)

        Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
          Biley;

          Not sure if the pdf file could be read via Yahoo Groups. Might be
          better if you can copy the text into a txt file, copy and then
          paste into an email.

          I'll see if I can make a .pdf copy and post it in the files. Stay
          tuned.

          > Welcome to the group... do you have the letter that you could
          > post here for the others to read?

          > from

        • Bley
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
            It was actually in July right after the 125th Anniversary Gettysburg re-enactment. I was thrilled to find the park fairly empty except for a busload of UK tourists. The Inn at Antietam was our getaway and we had the pleasure of dining with the owners (Fairbourne I think was the name).

            I'll work on the letter.

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 20, 2009
              Yes, Cal & Betty Fairbourne sold the Inn several years ago and Cal just passed away earlier this year. It is still open and still a wonderful place to stay.

              Dr. Thomas G. Clemens