re 124th PVI

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      Stephen,

      I can not for some reason send you the information I found about
      the 124th Pa in the Carman MS on the Sid Meier game as my ISP
      thinks it is spam.

      Go to
      http://kperlotto3.home.comcast.net/~kperlotto3/carman/EzraCarman.pdf
      and do a search for the 124th after you save the pdf file to
      your own computer.

      Having said that, it appears the 124th Pa was involved in the
      West Woods assault of Sedgwick's division; also, I did not find
      any mention of fencing alongside or near the Hagerstown Pike
      where Carman says several of the companies of the regiment were
      located. Additionally, the MS also says some of the companies of
      the 124th were near the Miller Barn; hope this helps narrow it
      down for you.