Antietam

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2009
      Photo essay on Bloody Lane trail.

      http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2009/10/04/antietams-bloody-lane-trail/

      Harry

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
        Great blog Harry! Sorry to hear your knee is giving you trouble!
        JD also has a great one as well about his Antietam/Sharpsburg
        visit!

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
          Yes, I linked to JD's blog post at the bottom of the article, as well as one
          written by Brian Downey. I know Craig Swain was with Brian, but it doesn't
          look like he wrote a post on the Bloody Lane tour.

          From: "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@comcast. <mailto:hjs21%40comcast.net> net>