A Chat on the Battle of Antietam

  • lpydb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      I will be a hosting a chat on the battle of Antietam this Monday night
      in the military-discussion.com chat room with battlefield guide Mannie
      Gentile will be joining us for the discussion. The chat begins at 8 PM
      Eastern time and you must be registered in the chat room to join the
      chat. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

      Coly
      lpydb@...