Glad to be here!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 4:37 PM
      Group--

      I am glad to be here! Tom Shay tells me this is where many former
      ADG members are migrating..........

      I look forward to productive and thought=provoking discussions
      about the historic and fateful Maryland September.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      (in the process of registering with Fourth Texas, Co. B)

      Edward Lee