Quebec Schoolhouse

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10 6:04 PM
      Hello all.

      Quick question...

      I just picked up off ebay a copy of the 1993 Blue and Gray Mag that has Tim Reese's article on the skirmish at Quebec Schoolhouse, in advance of the Battle of South Mountain. Enjoyed it immensely.

      Is there any feedback to be had on updates to the information in this article, seeing that it is 16 years old?

      Not doubting Tim's research at all (I think he is a member here), but time and new discoveries in material sometimes causes us to refine the story a little, and I was wondering if there are any updates to this research. Didn't know if Tim has run across anything since 1993 that updates or changes anything that appears.

      Tim...you out there?

      Thanks.
      Steve Bockmiller