Re: [TalkAntietam] Margie Boteler

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 26, 2009
      Dear Stephen,

      I have "The Antietam Campaign" book edited by Gary Gallagher with
      Krick's essay about the Sunken Road. What is the footnote
      reference page for Maggie Boteler?

      Also, have you thought of contacting the Shepherdstown Historical
      Society for information on where she lived at the time?

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 26, 2009
        Gerry,,

        It is note #31 on page #253. Thanks.

        Stephen