Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: CC Map Question

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 24 , May 29, 2009

      I think one could compare a high-quality printing run with Morningside's
      printing of the Bachelder maps. They printed them years ago, and the
      set of 28 (37 x 27) run $250. They've been that price for many years,
      and I think that's a very fair price. I don't have them, but I've seen
      them, and they are the quality we would like to see in the CC maps (much
      better than the one in the museum). If someone was willing to have them
      printed, I would make sure that they had the money in hand from those
      interested before starting out. My feeling is that $20-$25 for each map
      would be a good price, but that's still a lot of money for most folks
      and I don't believe it could be done that cheaply in any event. Maybe
      we can turn this in as a Stimulus package request.

      Dave McGowan