Two questions

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 7:54 AM
      Good morning folks...

      Two quick questions...

      1. Does anyone have any data on the regimental strength of the 1st North Carolina Cavalry at the outset of the Maryland Campaign?

      2. I am looking to consolidate my array of email accounts. I would like to sign up for this room under my comcast account and ditch my yahoo account. Is there a way of subscribing to this group without a yahoo account?

      Thanks.
      Steve Bockmiller
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 12:10 PM
        Steve,

        I think you can sign up by going into Yahoo Groups to have emails
        sent to any email address you specify. I do "not" use the Yahoo
        Groups website for this group to read messages; they are sent to
        my regular email.