Re: [TalkAntietam] Buford and Farnsworth in Action?

  • Larry Freiheit
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2009
      Tom,

      I don't know Eric personally; I was on one of his tours with JD and I do read his blog. I did not see a contact e-mail on his blog. Can you give me his e-mail address unless you think he would be more likely to reply to you vice me?

      Excellent news re the NYPL materials! I look forward to seeing them. I guess it will wind up in Ted Alexander's library at Antietam?

      Are you referring to Hard the author of the 8th Illinois Cav history or is the "Hart" letter in reference to something else? I eventually will go again to Ted's library so I could see the letter there I guess.

      Thanks,
      Larry

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 22, 2009
        Hart and the SC horse art battery that accompanied the Jeff Davis Legion. Mentioned this a while back. I'll look for Farnsworth & 8 IL

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 22, 2009
          Larry;

          Eric Wittenberg's email address: eric@... . If that
          one does not work, try eric@... . I know Eric and
          JD personally, as well as having met Mike Nugent... if the three
          of them can not supply you with the information sought, it does
          not exist!

          Hope it helps?

          From: Thomas Clemens <clemenst@...>
          To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 1:27 PM

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 22, 2009
            Knowing more about what Hart said would be great. I guess I will wait until you have the full letter from him; please let me know.

            Thanks

            > Hart and the SC horse art battery that accompanied the Jeff Davis Legion. Mentioned this a while back. I'll look for Farnsworth & 8 IL

            > Tom,
            >
            > I don't know Eric personally; I was on one of his tours with JD and I do read his blog. I did not see a contact e-mail on his blog. Can you give me his e-mail address unless you think he would be more likely to reply to you vice me?
            >
            > Excellent news re the NYPL materials! I look forward to seeing them. I guess it will wind up in Ted Alexander's library at Antietam?
            >
            > Are you referring to Hard the author of the 8th Illinois Cav history or is the "Hart" letter in reference to something else? I eventually will go again to Ted's library so I could see the letter there I guess.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Larry

          • Larry Freiheit
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 22, 2009