Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Moxley Sorrel and September 16th (Night)

  • Dean Essig
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 3 6:48 PM
      Larry,

      That and they knew there were a lot of Yankees to the north after the
      fighting on the 16th.

      Just south of the West Woods, west of the Pike? There was a reference
      to trees in the original Sorrel story, right?

      Dean

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 10 8:38 AM
        And we can't forget the raincoat Stonewall had on the night he was shot; it is at the VMI museum and a picture is on their website. It has the two bullet holes in the left sleeve.

        http://www4.vmi.edu/museum/Jackson.html