Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Moxley Sorrel and September 16th (Night)

  • Dean Essig
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 3 4:18 PM
      Larry,

      Your thinking sounds good to me. Are you leaning toward being on the
      pike near where the Piper Farm lane intersection? Fitting both the
      presumed location of Longstreet & staff and the probable location of
      the JDL.

      Dean

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 10 8:38 AM
        And we can't forget the raincoat Stonewall had on the night he was shot; it is at the VMI museum and a picture is on their website. It has the two bullet holes in the left sleeve.

        http://www4.vmi.edu/museum/Jackson.html