Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Moxley Sorrel and September 16th (Night)

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 3, 2009
      Dear Larry,

      Good work! I would tend to believe that Sorrel and the others of
      the staff would naturally stick close to the location of the
      general, so the Piper House/Farmstead area makes logical sense to
      me.

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 10, 2009
        And we can't forget the raincoat Stonewall had on the night he was shot; it is at the VMI museum and a picture is on their website. It has the two bullet holes in the left sleeve.

        http://www4.vmi.edu/museum/Jackson.html