Re: [TalkAntietam] Sounding the Shallows

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2002
      James,

      I believe Borders or Barnes Noble might have Sounding the
      Shallows. It is a companion book of notes to Taken at the Flood.

      I have no idea when Prof. Harsh will publish his books on
      Mac.....he was working on the first one last April so I imagine
      he is still compiling it...........

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",