Sounding the Shallows

  • james2044
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2002
      I did not know about this book. Could you tell me more about it and
      any info tou have on his book(s) on Mac. I've started to question
      the idea that he was such a bad General. As a person, yes but the
      men in the AOP loved him. That has to say something.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2002
        James,

        I believe Borders or Barnes Noble might have Sounding the
        Shallows. It is a companion book of notes to Taken at the Flood.

        I have no idea when Prof. Harsh will publish his books on
        Mac.....he was working on the first one last April so I imagine
        he is still compiling it...........

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",