Re: [TalkAntietam] re CS units at SUnken Road and R D Parker

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 23, 2009
      Brian does have a good listing of maps on his site, but I do not
      know if the maps will help determine the ridge Hughes was talking
      about.

      Per your comment about Cope not physically going to the field but
      sending team members....could that also apply to requesting
      information from surviving veterans? If so, maybe Parker was part
      of such a team.

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 23, 2009
          Ok.

          Parker must have had some connection to the battle... Hmm.....