Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Granville Marriott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2009
      Hi Adg,

      Thanks,
      Granville

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=556453631&k=3ZD3XZ54V3XM5B1EXK5UWQ&r

      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
      http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=ac0e61&u=1045991965&mid=2787a8G3e58921dG0G8

    • tangogee@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2009
        apologies for this finger trouble