Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Diary of Jacob Engelbrecht

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2009
      Amazon doesn't carry it. How much does it cost at the FCHS (Fred Cty
      Hist Soc??)

      Dave McGowan

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2009
        Dave,

        The Historical Society of Frederick County bookstore (301-663-1188)
        said that it is on sale for $50 for the two volumes; regular price is
        $100. I quizzed the lady on the phone today but she assured me that
        the price was $50 for both. I plan on stopping in this week with my
        shopping list.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23, 2009
          Larry;

          Engelbrecht's diary is interesting not only because he recorded
          everything... I mean everything...which happened in Frederick but
          offers an interesting perspective on the CW years in that town.

          The Historical Society of Frederick County bookstore
          (301-663-1188)
          said that it is on sale for $50 for the two volumes; regular
          price is
          $100. I quizzed the lady on the phone today but she assured me
          that
          the price was $50 for both. I plan on stopping in this week with
          my
          shopping list.

          > Amazon doesn't carry it. How much does it cost at the FCHS
          > (Fred
          Cty