Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Raw Mule

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 23, 2009
      Larry, I don't have the book, and I don't think it's worth buying
      either. The problem is the pack mule coverage of recent vintage, which
      of course is easier to research and is more time-relevant. My guess is
      that after going through all the material on mules in the OR, diaries,
      and other ACW sources, you would have to find a mule guy who actually
      breaks and trains mules to harness and get the real info from him. I
      doubt that mules have changed much over the years, but I bet most of
      that knowledge has been lost.

      And, does anyone know why the formatting in my posts are so screwed up?

      Dave