Re: [TalkAntietam] Diary of Jacob Engelbrecht

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2009
      I would say yes, especially if you are interested in the Maryland
      1862 campaign.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2009
        Thanks Gerry,

        The set is on sale at FCHS so I will pick it up.

        > I would say yes, especially if you are interested in the Maryland
        > 1862 campaign.

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23, 2009
          Amazon doesn't carry it. How much does it cost at the FCHS (Fred Cty
          Hist Soc??)

          Dave McGowan

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 23, 2009
            Dave,

            The Historical Society of Frederick County bookstore (301-663-1188)
            said that it is on sale for $50 for the two volumes; regular price is
            $100. I quizzed the lady on the phone today but she assured me that
            the price was $50 for both. I plan on stopping in this week with my
            shopping list.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 23, 2009
              Larry;

              Engelbrecht's diary is interesting not only because he recorded
              everything... I mean everything...which happened in Frederick but
              offers an interesting perspective on the CW years in that town.

              The Historical Society of Frederick County bookstore
              (301-663-1188)
              said that it is on sale for $50 for the two volumes; regular
              price is
              $100. I quizzed the lady on the phone today but she assured me
              that
              the price was $50 for both. I plan on stopping in this week with
              my
              shopping list.

              > Amazon doesn't carry it. How much does it cost at the FCHS
              > (Fred
              Cty