Clemens CWI April Article

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
      Tom Clemens has a terrific article in April's CWI: "Iron Brigade
      fromthe Empire State" on p. 54. It includes pictures photos from Tom's
      collection. Nicely done!

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
        Of course that is "Civil War Times" since it dropped "Illustrated" a
        while ago.

        <eighth_conn_inf@...> wrote:

        > Tom Clemens has a terrific article in April's CWI: "Iron Brigade
        > fromthe Empire State" on p. 54. It includes pictures photos from
        Tom's
        > collection. Nicely done!
        >
        > Larry

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
          Larry, is that on the newstands yet? I don't subscribe....

          Dave McGowan

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
            Dave,

            Got my subscription copy in the mail last week.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
              Thank you Larry. Actually after I wrote the article a friend sent even more photos of ribbons etc. from the NY Iron Brigade.