Review of Jake Pierro's Ezra Carman book

  • Adam Zimmerli
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8 1:11 AM
      I was recently forwarded a review of the above mentioned book, and I
      was wondering if anyone was interested in me posting it for the group?
      The review was written by Justin Solonick of Texas Christian
      University, and published on H-Net. Anyone interested?
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8 3:54 AM
        Sure, we'd love to see it. And while you are at it, did you finish your
        dissertation? Can we see that? Thanks.

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8 5:09 AM

          Try this: