Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Jackson's wherabouts

  • Dean Essig
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 7 12:55 PM
      As far as I can tell, yes... same HQ as during the 17th.

      Hood gives no hint in his memoirs as to where this happened, while he
      did not mention the grove west of town, neither did he say word one
      about being _in_ town.

      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 8 9:23 AM
        That's it.

        >>> Dean Essig <d.essig@...> 02/08/09 10:14 AM >>>
        Thank you Tom!

        I think see the right road... the road goes straight (on the north
        side of 34) right at the bend, hits the farm house about 0.2 miles
        after crossing the modern RR, and then meanders NW in the general
        direction of the nearby Potomac loop.

        Is that the right house?

        Dean