Re: [TalkAntietam] Location of Mac's post battle HQ

  • Tom Clemens
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 9:51 PM
      I am deliberately replying "off-line" because access to the site is limited by an easement and I don't want to annoy the grantee by having
      people wander up there unescorted. It is the nob west of Elk Ridge just south the stream that flows across Mills road, about midway down
      the road. Don't have a topo map, but Dana says it is a bit less than 1,000 feet in elevation.