re OOB for ANVa at Sharpsburg and Carman

    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 7, 2009
      Tom C,

      Since Carman was the official unofficial historian of the battle,
      what OOB does he have for the ANVa at Sharpsburg?

      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 8, 2009
        That's it.

        >>> Dean Essig <d.essig@...> 02/08/09 10:14 AM >>>
        Thank you Tom!

        I think see the right road... the road goes straight (on the north
        side of 34) right at the bend, hits the farm house about 0.2 miles
        after crossing the modern RR, and then meanders NW in the general
        direction of the nearby Potomac loop.

        Is that the right house?

        Dean